Wednesday, June 25, 2008

when one get so carried away ...

oh how i thought, pinned, longed for ... nusaf?!
<< aid="129104&l="364d2&id="772830626">>

DA JIA HAO!
(it sucks that i havent figure out how mac type chinese character ...)

I'm currently in BEIJING ~ with Na Hoi! (She is my roommate)
We are staying in this hotel-dorm look alike for international students at Capital Medical University (yup, NOT Tsing Hua ='( )
The first few days here have been pretty bad (I will talk about it some other time ... or ask me if you are interested) but things are changing around and hopefully, this trip will be as memorable and fun as many of you who went to Beijing last year have told me *cross fingers*

I'm currently learning chinese and public health in china.
For chinese, i'm learning china's current society problems, like unemployment, china's book reading habit, china's economic growth and its threat to other countries.
I'm also doing poems (haha! i can recite poems now ~~~ my lao shi especially loves LOVE poems ... can teach kx a few =P or probably he is too expert already .... =/)
Plus, china's history and geography .. (wow! hollistic education)

so i really miss you guys *awwwwwww*
and i made these comic strips to be used for 'other purposes'
but they are so pretty .. so haha .. praise me for that!?

XOXO

No comments: