Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th July

Hey people, by popular demand i've decided to post. So yes, Yee Hoong was here for about 4 days or so.... I'll have a lot of stories about that but I think he'd rather I not post them here.

The 4th July fireworks were magnificient and worth the crazy 4-5hour wait during which we listened to the Boston Pops (Jazz). It was interesting to compare how Asian countries and the USA celebrate their National/Independence day. They have their own version of community songs but its not so..... forced... like in Singapore.

2 comments:

Stephanie Tsjim said...

i didnt know that there were demands for this post ..... toot toot toot

Unknown said...

Agree with Stephanie, eh eh got demand meh? ;p ;p
Anyway, we have enjoyed our conversations too, but I think there's also interesting stories that JJ prefer me not to tell Muahahahahaahah ;p