Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Adventure in Ohio: Got carded for buying DVD?

Last weekend I went to my friend's place, and after watching The Dark Knight - awesome movie!!!!! - we went shopping at a large departmental store. We discovered a pit of DVD movies selling for $5, and so we spent 50 mins looking for DVDs to buy.
I chose Speed, and then headed to the counter to pay.

"Sir, do you have an ID?"
"Err.. huh? ID, does this work? (Giving her my NU ID)"
"It gotta have ya birthdate on it Sir, you gotta be 17 to buy it"
"Well I don't have my ID, but don't I look more than 17?"
"Well, I gotta card you Sir or else I can't check this out for ya".

Do I really don't even look like 17 years old...?
And what..??! Carded for buying Speed?! The thing they say about Asians: we never age. Yayyyy ....(?) ^_^''''

ps: Update the blog everyone!! ;)

By the way, 2 movies totally worth watching:

No comments: